EL rossinyol

EL rossinyol

lunes, 28 de marzo de 2011

CONFIRM YOUR INTEREST



Block A Room 11 UN
Refugee Camp Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.

GOOD DAY
I am writing you this letter in confidence believing that if it is the wish of God for you to help me and my Sister, God almighty will bless and reward you abundantly. I am a republic of Sierra Leone refugee here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso, and my executed father was the former Sierra Leonean director of mines and energy. And he was executed by the rebel forces in allegation of high embezzlement in that department.

He deposited ( $ 7.5 Million USD ) cash in a security company here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso, which he used me as the next of kin in case of death or incapacitation. The security company appears to believe that this funds belongs to my Father and his business partner, But not withstanding .As the case may be, i want you to stand as my late Father foreign business partner in which this fund can be release to you and me.

However I have concluded to compensate you with 30% of the total sum for your assistance as long as you will handle the transaction in good faith and utmost trust .Now I have decided to withdraw the deposit fund for any possible investment only abroad hence my contacting you. Please, your quick responds will be highly appreciated as I have concluded arrangements to leave Ouagadougou for some urgent reasons. Soon as I hear from you I will send to you every other required information that will enable you to have more knowledge of this exercise, I will like you to send to me your personal telephone/fax to enhance effective communication between you and me. I look forward for your immediate reply. Thanks and God Bless you.
Best regards,

Yaya Akugbe.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario